Friday, May 30, 2008

New Furniture


I am typing this on our new, wonderfully comfortable couches! We found a couch/love seat set on craigslist that fit our budget and our decor.

I absolutely love them. They are soft and squishy, but with enough support to feel comfortable! And I can get out of them without Dan's help! I couldn't sit in our old ones and expect to get up without assistance.

They are larger than the old ones, but just enough to be comfy and not overwhelm the room. We will list our old ones on craigslist.

Baby visit went fine - no news is good news. 11 weeks to go!

Turtle is doing much better. She's back to her goofy self - chasing cats and into everything. What a relief. Seeing her stand there staring at the wall for hours was more than a little disconcerting. I've never seen a more pathetic creature than her yesterday.

No comments: