Monday, February 26, 2007

Back at the Grind

Well, I started back to work today. Boy was it hard to get out of bed. That alarm went off waaayyyyyy to early.

So far it's not too bad. I'm keeping my email and voicemail set to say I'm out of the office so I can get caught up with everything that happened while I was out. I'm through all the paperwork and email, and now am starting to sort through mail and what jobs were done. Another day or two and I'll be back to being as behind as I was when I left!

Dan was scheduled to head back to Seattle yesterday, so we all (about 20 peope) met him for brunch. Michael was there, which was a bit awkward and not fun. I doubt I would have gone had I known. Afterwards I headed home to walk the dogs - yes they're finally back! It was freezing cold and wet, so we didn't go far. Mickey got hurt at dad's and isn't quite himself - he doesn't even beg for food right now. He just lays around and looks pathetic. He won't let me touch his head, and his ear was bloody so I'm guessing he tangled with something bigger than him. I guess I'll keep an eye on him to see if it gets worse.

I headed to church, then to Eric's for an Oscar party. I never actually got around to watching any of the Oscars, but it was very nice to catch up with everyone. And guess who walked in the door? Dan! His flight was cancelled and he's stuck here until tomorrow. I head to see him next Friday - how funny!

No comments: