Friday, April 13, 2007

Travelin' Fool

This summer is going to be an on-the-go one. I have officially booked my trip to Seattle for the end of May. Then, for good measure, Dan and I booked a trip to meet in San Francisco in August. He thinks I'll love it there, and I've never been, so it seems like a good time to go. Anyone have any ideas on what to do or see in San Francisco?

The bathroom is coming along veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy slowly. It takes forever for the mud to dry. So I mud, wait a day, mud some more, wait another day, mud, wait, sand, wait, mud, wait - you get the idea. I'm hoping the final stages of mudding are here. I have to go help Michael with his floor this weekend, so I won't get much further until next week. Oh well. I do what I can. I'm learning to live in a completely trashed house.

Last night I did take a break and met up with some of the gang for a night at the Funny Bone. Very enjoyable evening, mostly do to the company. Thanks for a much needed night out, guys.

Now - on to taxes. Somehow it's already time to mail them and I'm not done. Oops!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Thank you for inviting us and putting the event together! We had a great time at the Funny Bone, and the deserts at Casa were great! I haven't had deep fried ice cream in forever! Your nachos were great, too, thanks for sharing! Good luck with the house, I know it's a long process, but it will all be worth it in the end. Look at how long I have lived in a trashed house! Anyways, best of luck, and less than two weeks until we leave for Nashville!