Friday, December 4, 2009

Concession

Despite my hopes and fervent wishes, I can no longer deny the truth. Kendra's eyes are not blue. I thought I was safe when they were still blue at one year, but it was not to be.

I am destined to have a brown haired, brown eyed girl.

Not that there's anything wrong with brown eyes, but geeze - Dan got everything! I was hoping she'd at least get my blue eyes. Good thing I gave birth to her because she doesn't look much like me!

She is doing much better after her bout with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. In fact, she's been downright fun. Dan took her to the art walk in Pioneer Square last night, and I went to the gym. I had a whole hour of uninterrupted me time! I listened to a book on my iPod and enjoyed every moment.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hey now Karen - there is nothing wrong with a brown haired, brown eyed girl. I am one - tee hee........

Just teasing cuz I couln't resist.