Thursday, April 16, 2009

St. Louis Trip

Kendra and I arrived in St. Louis late, late Tuesday night. Our flight from Seattle to Denver was extremely rough, and I felt awful. It was not an easy flight. Once in Denver our flight to St. Louis was delayed a few hours, making it a very long day. Kendra slept the entire flight into St. Louis, though, so that was nice.

We spent Wednesday having lunch with some of my co-workers, then at my grandma's. Jean and grandma seemed to have a wonderful time playing with Kendra. She charmed them, and even learned a new skill. She can now move from a laying down to sitting up all by herself! My baby is growing up so quickly.

Cass, Ann and Cass's kids arrived in town today. Tonight will be spent swimming at the hotel and relaxing. Tomorrow - the Zoo!!

No comments: